Friday, December 23, 2005

Piece of a Smurf and Good Bills to all Men

It is probably token to the fact that I have been working hard all year and have had much to occupy my tiny little mind and now find myself with a respite that I have been giving an inordinately large amount of time to conjuring up alternative Christmas greetings. The one of which I am most proud is, "Peace with your Elf". I think that Peace with yourself is a wonderful thing to wish people you care about at any time of the year, but even more so at Christmas. Changing, "Self", to, "Elf", immediately gives it a Christmassy feel.
Anyway, the point of this post is that it just occured to me that most of you will have better things to do on Christmas eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day than to be reading my shit blog, and in fact that most of you will be reading this after Christmas as it is (if anyone actually reads it at all). So I should really get my best Christmas wishes out there. I do, in all sincerity, wish you('s) all Peace with your Elves. This Christmas I will be praying for a piece of a Smurf and good bills to all Men. I love you all very much and hope that the season, wherever you may be and whomever you may be doing, brings much joy and laughter. I hope that Santa brings you all those things you asked for in your letters. I love you all very much xxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home