Friday, November 18, 2005

McCharity

Yes Boys and Girls, it's that time of year again, time for McHappy day. Those wonderfully kind and generous folks over at Maccers are giving one dollar, yes one dollar of every big Mac purchased to charity. Not just any charity either, but the Ronald McDonald house charity. Super. Splendid. Magnificent. Now excuse me but is anyone actually buying this SHIT?! I mean please! I would say if they really wanted to make a contribution, a corporation like McDonalds could afford to give the entire cost of every big Mac sold to charity for one day. Especially when one considers their contribution to harming the world and the world's youth. I'm speechless, I really am. And another thing, at the Ronald McDonald house, do they feed them Maccers Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner? If so, it may just be that they'd be better off on the streets.
We must stand up and fight this abomination. We must boycott Maccers on (what we shall now refer to as) Mcwegiveafuckaboutyourchildrennoreallywedoeventhoughwe'retryingtopoison,corruptandbrokethemaswellasdestroyingtheworldthey'llhavetoliveinwhenwe'regone day, and every other day. (Easy for me to say, maybe, seeing as I haven't eaten it for years because I think it really is the most terrible shit and would rather drink bleach than put that rubbish in my body) We must petition Jamie Oliver to lead the army against Ronnie's army (how fitting, a clown General for a clown General!) Can I get a "Hurrah!"?

3 Comments:

At November 19, 2005 2:00 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! HURRAH!!!!!!!! Bring on McJamie! Or how about opening a chain of MacWeirdo's???? XxXxXxX

 
At November 20, 2005 4:49 pm , Blogger mesquirt said...

Oh My God, that's such a cool name for my restaurant/cafe if I ever open one. Why did I never think of that?!

 
At November 23, 2005 10:59 pm , Blogger Simon said...

HURRAH!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home