Friday, November 04, 2005

Another thought

I had another thought yesterday, one that I didn't get around to writing last night as it was late. It was about art. Often, when thinking, or discussing what art is about, what it means, allusions are made to the deeper meaning. Last night, though, during the show, it occurred to me that it is, sometimes, merely about getting up there and doing it, no matter how you feel about it, or what's going on in your life. I guess it comes back to the Baby Steps thing, seeing things for what they are, now, and finding a way in. Oh well, better be off, training at nine o'clock. Love you all xxxxx

2 Comments:

At November 05, 2005 3:47 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talk to your Aunty Linda - I think she agrees with you - it's about whatever you think it's about on any particular day - it can be experienced at many levels and in many ways.

Now I am going to take Baby Steps home - via Grandma's house for coffee and bikkies - my Friday treat! I love you loads my hunny! M x x x x x x x oxoxoxoxoxoxox

 
At November 08, 2005 1:10 pm , Blogger Bodhi said...

By the way Bro, just so you know that "big fishy thing in pond" photo that you have at your flickr page is of a freshwater eel. Here in Sydney they have them in the large ponds in our Botanical Gardens as well :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home