Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Better

From my previous post;
"I'm well aware that the shift is wholly mental, and I'm also aware that I'm pretty likely to wake up tomorrow morning feeling fine again."
Damn right. I woke up this morning and felt pretty much fine, the way I always do in the morning, still unsure how I really feel. Then I got stuck into the business of the day and it was a good day.
So that's that, I just wanted to let you all know that I'm back in the saddle again, that I bounced right back up. I'm sorry about that little blip! It's also now more than half way through the week as we will apparently be having Saturday off, which we hadn't expected. So that's pretty fantastic. I'm also going to see The Roots live on Friday night, something I've wanted to do since I first got into their music years ago. I'm more excited about that than I could possibly tell you and my next post will probably be dedicated to raving about the show. Or maybe I'll be on again tomorrow night saying that I'm just about fit to burst with excitement. We'll see. Anyway, for now, I hope you Guys are well. Peace out xxxxx

1 Comments:

At July 27, 2005 11:53 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life is a rollercoaster - enjoy the ups and downs! If every day were sunny then we wouldn't appreciate it. Some days are exciting and some days are boring - but they are different - just like YOU are different - celebrate it all. Today I am celebrating - enjoyed Tony Joe White last night and really looking forward to The Cat Empire tomorrow night. Enjoy your Roots gig and we'll compare notes at the weekend! Love you loads and loads, M x x x x x x x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home