Wednesday, June 15, 2005

The beginning

Well, what to say? I recently got a computer, which I had been meaning to do since I moved to Australia with my Girlfriend Lisa last July, in order to better keep in touch with my family in England. Now I've got one and I love it, writing emails, surfing the web, awesome. Then it happened, last night I was reading a friend's blog and thought, what the hell, there's not enough shit floating around the web, I'll add my ten cents. So I set myself up a blog. Fantastic. Now that it's all set up, I wonder why. I really don't have anything interesting to say. My life is very average. Don't get me wrong, I love my life and wouldn't have it any other way, I just don't think it's something anybody would be interested in reading about. You're reading it though, whoever you are, so thank you. I hope you're not too bored.
So as I said, I really don't have anything much to say right now. It's my lunchbreak and I'm killing time before I go back to work. I'm a ballet dancer by the way, which in itself is somewhat unusual, a Man in tights. Something to be feared really.
The main purpose of this blog, actually, is to keep in touch with my friends and family when I don't find the time to write to everyone, which I almost never do, so pretty much all the time actually! So if you're reading this Guys, thanks for stopping by. It does kind of save you from my boring emails that go kind of like, "um, don't have much news really, life is good and goes on as usual". Instead, you can read a blog saying the same! And if I do start finding something worth writing about, it might just become worth reading it. Pah.
Anyway, I'll post again soon telling you there's nothing new to say, I love you Guys xxxxx

1 Comments:

At June 17, 2005 11:29 pm , Blogger Simon said...

Ha!

Welcome to the 21st century!

;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home